There is no avoiding the impact of Covid-19 and the unprecedented disruption it has caused; the way we live our lives and how we conduct our business. But it will take more than a pandemic for the insurance industry to falter. We know just how tenacious, innovative, and committed the auto insurance community is.
This being said, we must act now to serve modern customer requirements as part of an increasingly complex socio-economic landscape. Long-term development strategies will be fast-tracked into today’s action plans, not as a matter of choice, but as a matter of urgency. And auto carriers must step up and bring solutions forward to their customers who themselves are finding a ‘new normal.’
Auto Insurance USA Virtual Summit (28th & 29th July, 2020)will ensure that you remain one step ahead as we enter a new era of insurance. Sign up to access both days of innovative, interactive and ground-breaking sessions. It’s 100% free of charge: https://bit.ly/3eR10ld
Here are 5 reasons why the Auto Insurance USA Virtual Summit is THE meeting place for the entire auto ecosystem:
- Refine your 2020 strategy and bulletproof 2021with expert speaker keynotes sharing insights on the insurance market, the impact of Covid-19 and the future of customer demand and expectation
- Take away valuable lessons from the live panel and Q&A sessions onthe hottest auto insurance topics impacting your job today
- Discover how the industry leaders are still thrivingwith confirmed case studies from leading insurance carriers and OEMs such as Nationwide, Liberty Mutual, Allstate, GM, Ford and more
- Don’t miss a trick with our On-Demand content– your registration gives you access to all the sessions on-demand and allows you to connect with leading insurance solution providers in the digital exhibition
- Stay safe at home and access essential business insights free of chargeto view at your leisure and to help you plan for the future
Sign up to access both days of innovative, interactive, and ground-breaking sessions. And it is 100% free of charge: https://bit.ly/3eR10ld
Global Head of Connected Insurance Research
Tel: +44 (0)20 7375 7221
Reuters Events is a registered company in England and Wales. Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Reuters Events Insurance is the central hub for insurance executives. Through in-depth industry analysis, targeted research, niche events and quality content, we provide the industry with a platform to network, discuss, learn and shape the future of the insurance industry.