Learn how to hack systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts.
This eBook will help you:
- Understand ethical hacking and the different fields and types of hackers
- Set up a penetration testing lab to practice safe and legal hacking
- Explore Linux basics, commands, and how to interact with the terminal
- Access password-protected networks and spy on connected clients
- Use server and client-side attacks to hack and control remote computers
- Control a hacked system remotely and use it to hack other systems
- Discover, exploit, and prevent a number of web application vulnerabilities such as XSS and SQL injections
Understand how computer systems work and their vulnerabilities, exploit weaknesses and hack into machines to test their security, and learn how to secure systems from hackers now!