A comprehensive guide to mastering the art of preventing your Linux system from getting compromised.
This book has extensive coverage of techniques that will help prevent attackers from breaching your system, by building a much more secure Linux environment.
This eBook will help you:
- Use various techniques to prevent intruders from accessing sensitive data
- Prevent intruders from planting malware, and detect whether malware has been planted
- Prevent insiders from accessing data that they aren’t authorized to access
- Do quick checks to see whether a computer is running network services that it doesn’t need to run
- Learn security techniques that are common to all Linux distros, and some that are distro-specific
By the end of this book, you will be confident in delivering a system that will be much harder to compromise.
Source: Cyber Defense Magazine