A comprehensive guide to mastering the art of preventing your Linux system from getting compromised.
This book has extensive coverage of techniques that will help prevent attackers from breaching your system, by building a much more secure Linux environment.
This eBook will help you:
- Use various techniques to prevent intruders from accessing sensitive data
- Prevent intruders from planting malware, and detect whether malware has been planted
- Prevent insiders from accessing data that they aren’t authorized to access
- Do quick checks to see whether a computer is running network services that it doesn’t need to run
- Learn security techniques that are common to all Linux distros, and some that are distro-specific
By the end of this book, you will be confident in delivering a system that will be much harder to compromise.
Free offer expires 02/19/19. Get it now.
Source: Cyber Defense Magazine
FAIR USE NOTICE: Under the "fair use" act, another author may make limited use of the original author's work without asking permission. Pursuant to 17 U.S. Code § 107, certain uses of copyrighted material "for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright." As a matter of policy, fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights. Cyber Defense Media Group is a news reporting company, reporting cyber news, events, information and much more at no charge at our website Cyber Defense Magazine. All images and reporting are done exclusively under the Fair Use of the US copyright act.