Join the fight against cyber threats at World CyberCon Middle East
The World CyberCon Middle East Edition is gearing up to provide a platform to Middle East security professionals with the latest news, updates, knowledge, Networking, etc.; they need to combat cyber threats. The conference will be held in Riyadh on August 30, 2023 and will include prominent speakers. The Cyber Express team is organizing the conference, which will draw more than 200 attendees, including security firms, advisories, government representatives, and business executives. The World CyberCon Middle East Edition is part of a global series brought to Saudi Arabia by The Cyber Express. This global media firm specializes in felicitating cybersecurity experts, news, interviews, and events.
Governments and organizations are searching for an action plan to reduce the risks and strengthen their ability to withstand cyber threats as the nation braces for protracted cyber insecurity. As a result, numerous policies to manage digital vulnerabilities have been announced in recent years. The World CyberCon Middle East Edition will contribute by offering a forum for in-depth discussions and deliberations on the suggested cybersecurity strategies to ensure these successful implementations.
The conference will host more than 200 C-level attendees, including government officials, CISOs, CIOs, CEOs, and technology leaders from Saudi Arabian businesses and government agencies, to meet, network with, and engage with international cyber security experts and technology innovators.
Critical infrastructure and data must have the most cutting-edge defence in place, and the importance of cyber security is growing. Companies and organizations cannot afford to ignore it.
Some of the imminent speaking at the conference include:
· Wael Fattouh, CISO, Bank Aljazira
· Abdullah Alahmade, CISO & BCM Director, Tamweel Aloula
· Ali Abdulla Alsadadi, Chief of Information Technology, Ministry of Oil and Environment, Bahrain
· Saqib Chaudhry, Chief Information Officer (CIO), Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare (JHAH)
· Abdullah Marghalany, Cybersecurity Chief Officer, Madinah Health Cluster
· Jeevan Badigari, Director of Information Security, DAMAC Properties
· Ala Zayadeen, Head of Information Security and Data Privacy, BinDawood Holding
The event agenda will focus on the following:
· Cybersecurity and National Security: Protecting Critical Infrastructure
· Network security concerns in the metaverse
· Cybersecurity Best Practices for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
· Smooth transition from VPN to Zero Trust Network Access
· Changes in transparency norms and changes in app/API security
· Five cloud security risks to watch out for
· AI-Based Endpoint Security vs Legacy Systems
· Key IoT Security trends
· Cybersecurity in the Oil and Gas Industry: Challenges and Solutions
· Threats Enterprise Mobile Device Security & Prevention
· Complying with Data Privacy Laws in 2023 – The Middle East perspective
About World CyberCon Middle East Edition
World CyberCon Middle East Edition is a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused global series of events that offers CISOs a platform to investigate modern threats and the technologies and mitigation strategies to counter them. To address problems obstructing their information/cyber security, CISOs from various industry sectors are being hosted at the Middle East edition. They will interact, network, learn from, and engage with some of the most renowned technology thought-leaders, subject matter experts, and innovators in a productive, open setting.
About The Cyber Express
The Cyber Express is a cybersecurity news site by Cyble Inc. that offers the most recent information security industry news and commentary (https://thecyberexpress.com/).
Our seasoned journalists and researchers work diligently to bring you the most critical and pertinent cybersecurity news and information. We cover many subjects, such as cyber threats and vulnerabilities, data breaches, cybercrime, cyber defence and security, and the most recent developments in cyberattack defence technology and solutions.
We provide in-depth analysis and comments from top authorities on cybersecurity in addition to our news and publications. The Cyber Express delivers news and magazines on cybersecurity online. To present industry best practices, it also organizes conferences, business events, webinars, and interviews.
Our objective is to give readers a thorough understanding of the state of cybersecurity now and the difficulties and possibilities that lie ahead.
Whether you are a cybersecurity professional, a business leader, or simply someone interested in staying informed about the latest developments in this crucial field, our publication can provide valuable insights and information.
For delegate ticket & partnership, please reach out to Ashish Jaiswal, Conference Manager at The Cyber Express (+91 814 888 2990 | firstname.lastname@example.org)