The UKsec: IT Security Summit returns in-person to London on 22nd – 23rd November for two days of expert knowledge exchange aimed at guiding cyber security leaders from across the nation towards digital resilience.
100+ cyber security key players from across the British Banking & Finance, Energy, FMCG, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transport, and Retail industries will gather at this CPD certified event to discuss the most pressing challenges ahead.
The event’s innovative agenda is packed with expert presentations, insightful panel discussions, interactive Q&As and in-depth case studies, as well as over 6 hours of networking, including seated lunches and a drink reception, for leaders from organisations such as Barclays, Nando’s Limited, Missguided, Royal Mail, HSBC and News UK to connect with their peers.
The key topics that will be discussed include:
– How to Utilise Technology to Maximise Cyber Security
– Steps for Reacting to an Increasing Attack Surface
– The Link between Cyber Security and Business Strategies
– Looking at Regulation and the Role of the State
– Enhancing Protection of Critical Industries
For the full agenda, speaker list and to secure your place at the event, visit: https://uk.cyberseries.io/
Members of Cyber Defense Magazine can secure their complimentary* pass with code “CDM-VIP”
* Offer is for end-users only. Individuals who work for cyber security companies and/or consultancies do not qualify for a free pass, but can get 30% off their ticket with code: SECURE30 19th August – article about one of the key themes