On 4-5 April 2023, UK Cyber Week – Expo & Conference are bringing together globally renowned speakers and leading cyber experts at the Business Design Centre, London. It aims to level up cyber security knowledge for cyber experts, IT leaders and front-line business leaders, delivering actionable insight for all levels of cyber knowledge.
Attendees will hear from over 100 world-class security experts, hackers and commentators from across the cyber spectrum. Among those sharing their real-life experiences and insights on the state of current and future cyber security will be:
- ‘Hacker’ – A real-life hacker, whose identity has been protected to ensure open and candid discussion, will open the event, sharing their experiences and techniques used to exploit and infiltrate systems; from airports and casinos to critical national infrastructure facilities.
- Jayson E. Street – A rare chance to see the Rockstar Hacker in the UK
- Geoff White – BBC, Sunday Times and Channel 4 investigative reporter – host of the top podcast “The Lazarus Heist” will be doing an interactive phishing demo on stage and a book signing at the event.
- Cecilie Fjellhøy – The star of The Tinder Swindler – Netflix’s most-watched documentary of 2022 – will be talking about the sophistication of identity fraud.
- Len Noe – The ex-black hat hacker who can compromise systems with the implants in his body.
- Jake Moore – Will explore ‘How to hire a hitman on the dark web’ which sounds both risky and cool at the same time.
- Sarah Armstrong-Smith – Chief security advisor at Microsoft
- Chris John Riley – Senior security engineer and tech lead, Google Switzerland
And many more…!
You also have access to Vendors showcasing the latest tech, Networking opportunities throughout the day and night; Meet-ups, Book Signings, Live Demos and the biggest Cyber House Party yet.
Get your FREE TICKET HERE. And why go alone…? This is a great opportunity to engage your wider senior management, IT and cyber teams to support each other in protecting your business.