The ItaliaSec IT Security Summit returns as an in-person event to Milan on 24th-25th May to
tackle the most pressing cyber security challenges facing the country.
This CPE certified event will bring together 150+ cyber security leaders from across the region’s
Banking & Finance, Energy & Utility, Government, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Retail industries,
Strengthen your cyber security strategy and benchmark your digital maturity with thought
leaders from the likes of Alitalia, Banca d’Italia, UBI Banca, Autostrade per l’Italia and
Baker Hughes. Learn from a range of interactive sessions like panel discussions,
roundtables, presentations, group discussions and case studies, and enjoy over 6 hours of
networking, including seated lunches and an evening drinks reception.
Agenda highlights include:
– Cyber resilience for the digital age
– Reacting to the growing attack surface
– Emerging trends and risk factors in modern cloud security frameworks
– Risk-based security to aid business agility
– Developing and updating incident response plans
– Strategies for mitigating insider threats
– And more!
For the full agenda, speaker list and to secure your place at the event, visit:
Members of Cyber Defense Magazine can secure their FREE* pass with code CDM-VIP here:
* Offer is for end-users only. Individuals who work for cyber security companies and/or
consultancies do not qualify for a free pass, but can get 20% off their ticket with code: SECURE20