Cyber Security for Critical Assets LatAm Summit returns to Sao Paulo on 25th-26th October for a 2nd
edition of expert knowledge exchange on cyber security!
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join forces with 100+ IT & OT security experts across the Oil &
Gas, Chemical, Transportation, Government, Renewables, Healthcare, Maritime, Pharmaceutical,
Mining & Utility industries.
Strengthen your cyber security strategy and benchmark your digital maturity with thought leaders from
the likes of Shell, BP, Air Liquide, E.ON, Novartis and Sanofi. Learn from a range of interactive sessions
like panel discussions, roundtables, presentations, group discussions and case studies, and enjoy
over 6 hours of networking, including seated lunches and dedicated networking breaks.
Agenda highlights include:
– Attacks targeting ICS vs. attacks affecting ICS
– Methods, tools, and approaches to threat-hunting
– Identifying vulnerabilities in OT environments
– International standards under development (ISA/IEC62443)
– Third-party risk assessment
– The role of certification and regulation in the supply chain
– Outlining adequate risk management frameworks and KPIs
– And more!
For complimentary access use the code “CDM-VIP” at registration online here:
*Offer is valid for operators of critical infrastructure only. Cyber security vendors and consultants do
not qualify but can save 20% with the code MP-20.