Cyber Security for Critical Assets Europe Summit returns to London on 20th-21st September for a 7th edition of expert knowledge exchange on cyber security!
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join forces with 100+ IT & OT security experts across the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Transportation, Government, Renewables, Healthcare, Maritime, Pharmaceutical, Mining & Utility industries.
Strengthen your cyber security strategy and benchmark your digital maturity with thought leaders from the likes of Shell, BP, Air Liquide, E.ON, Novartis and Sanofi. Learn from a range of interactive sessions like panel discussions, roundtables, presentations, group discussions and case studies, and enjoy over 6 hours of networking, including seated lunches and dedicated networking breaks.
Agenda highlights include:
– OT Security in a stage of renewed conflict – New challenges, threats and vulnerabilities
– Finding cost-effective ways of safely updating obsolete legacy systems
– Improving engagement with the C-Suite to prioritise cyber security in business
– Assess the changing European regulatory environment
– Discuss and learn about the risks of 3rd parties and how to deal with them
– Strengthen your supply chain and prevent them becoming a target – And more!
For complimentary access use the code “CDM-VIP” at registration online here: http://europe.cs4ca.com/register
*Offer is valid for operators of critical infrastructure only. Cyber security vendors and consultants do not qualify but can save 20% with the code MP-20.