The Energy Conference Network, backed by overwhelming support from the energy industry, will once again deliver the IoT in Oil and Gas Conference for the eighth-consecutive year, taking place at the Hilton Americas in Houston on September 12-13, 2022.
The world’s largest focused IoT in Oil & Gas event, will assemble over 500 operators, service companies, EPCs, drilling companies and technology solution providers, to debate the crucial challenges, issues and emerging trends shaping the digital transformation of oil & gas.
Over two days, the brightest minds from the oil and gas technology community will share case studies, brainstorm ideas and network on topics such as:
- IoT technology trends and opportunities
- Leveraging technology to drive asset connectivity
- Carbon reduction and sustainability
- IoT technology investment: Edge, Digital Twins and more
- Leadership, training and development
- Regulatory updates