After the grand success of the previous edition, the 3rd Annual Africa Digital Banking Summit -Innovation and Excellence Awards – which is now rebranded as 5th Edition Connected Banking Southern Africa is back with much bigger stronger and larger than before, themed as “Accelerating Financial Inclusion through Digital Adoption” the Summit will held on 27th of September 2022, in a Hybrid Format in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The banking sector in Southern Africa is progressing towards becoming a ‘marketplace without boundaries’. This by the impending entry of new digital players who are challenging the status quo and driving unparalleled levels of innovation.
Technology is fast becoming a central factor in the banking and financial services industry generating new opportunities and contributing to the region’s financial sector. Financial institutions in the last decade have witnessed dramatic changes owing to rising competition, growing customer expectations, innovative compliance regulations, and more. The last year has also witnessed a drastic acceleration and shift to a cashless digital economy, with extraordinary growth in the number of e-payment transactions.
The Summit will host leaders and experts from across the region representing, Banks, Insurance Companies, FinTechs and TechFins, Digital and NeoBanks, Non-Banking Financial Organizations, Cooperatives, Investments funds, Asset Management Companies.
· Crafting a Cashless Economy.
· Customer Experience and Digital Transformation.
· Cyber Resilience Strategy.
· Automation and to simplify core banking operations and reduce complexity.
· Trends and Challenges in the Digital Only Model.
· Synergies Between traditional FIs and Telecoms.
· Role of AI, ML and Robotics in Financial Services.
· Security – An all-pervasive mode.
· Identity and Access Management.
What’s in store for you at 5th Edition Connected Banking South Africa
· Engage with new Audiences.
· Exclusive Branding.
· Meet Experts and Influencers.
· Gain an Edge, with latest perspective.
Find us at: https://connected-banking.com
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/connectedbanking
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 44 20 3808 8625