You asked and we listened. We’re thrilled to announce native mobile versions of Cyber Defense Magazine. Our first platforms are ready – Android with a hybrid HTML 5 version now available directly for download here, for your Apple iOS devices and for your Amazon Kindle devices. Very shortly you’ll see the iTunes version, Microsoft App version and Amazon Kindle edition available here, so please bookmark this page.
We will inform you when iTunes version is approved by Apple but why wait, in the meantime?
Cyber Defense Magazine (CDM) is the best and most trusted source of information security knowledge, tips, ideas, secrets and best practices for anyone who wants to become a cybersecurity professional or who already is but wants to stay sharp, really sharp!
As always, there are no strings attached. We never sell your information and you can read over 5 years of monthly e-mags and growing. With over 1.2M annual readers on our website, we listened – you asked for a mobile app and we developed one.
Some of the exciting features in this app include:
- Read Infosec Daily News – stay one step ahead of the next threat.
- Signup for Free Monthly e-Magazines delivered into your email.
- Read over 5 years of great content – the best of the best in cyber.
- Browse our Website inside the mobile app.
- Share and see what we are sharing on social media each day.
- Play with cool pocket gadgets for mobile productivity.
- Visit special sponsored links with great offers.
- Learn about our Publisher Gary S. Miliefsky, a cybersecurity expert.
- Contact us either over the phone, through postal mail or email.
Before giving us any negative reviews, please note that this is our first edition of a mobile app. If you want to see other features – share your ideas with us – we’ll even thank you publicly in a twitter posting for your bright ideas if we are able to implement them! Just reach out to us anytime at email@example.com.