The Security IT Summit is a one-day event which allows senior IT/Cyber security professionals to meet with innovative and competitive suppliers to the industry.
29th June – Hilton London Canary Wharf
4th November – Hilton London Canary Wharf
It is entirely free for buyers to attend. Your pass includes:
• A personalised itinerary of relaxed 1-2-1 meetings with budget-saving suppliers who match your needs for upcoming projects
• Access to live insightful seminar sessions led by industry thought leaders
• Networking with like-minded professionals
• Lunch & refreshments throughout
Simply register your pass via our short booking form (virtual options are available).
To find out more about attending the Summit, contact Tiffany Cox on 01992 374087 or email email@example.com.
Suppliers to the Industry
If you are an industry supplier, you can benefit from:
• A personalised itinerary designed to match you with senior buyers who you would like to meet and those that match your requirements
• 1-2-1 access to senior industry buyers
• Branding exposure via numerous marketing materials, event guide and event website, social media channels
• Full list of buyer contact details post-event
• Your own pre-built, hassle-free meeting stand that is fully furnished and includes a social distancing partition screen.
For more information, contact James Howe on 01992 374067 / firstname.lastname@example.org for cost packages (virtual options are also available).
Social Distancing: We will be abiding by social distancing rules to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our event attendees and staff.
When: Tue June 29 00:00
Where: Hilton London Canary Wharf