The Digital Transformation Week, 5-6 October 2022 is a hybrid event and conference consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the Digital Transformation ecosystem.
Digital Transformation Week North America is a senior level forum with 6000+ attendees for enterprise-level decision-makers seeking to explore and evaluate new technologies and strategic approaches to drive innovation in their business.
· In-person & virtual sessions in the forms of expert panel discussions, solo presentations, and in-depth fireside chats.
· Learn from 40+ inspiring speakers
· Network with 6000+ Senior industry professionals
· Access to co-located event: AI & Big Data Expo
· VIP Networking Lounge & Networking Pool Party
· Key topics include: Hybrid Cloud, Digital Workforces and the Future of Work, Digital Twin, Using AI to Understand Behaviours, Robotic Process Automation + much more
· Bhavana Bartholf, Global Head – Digital & Sales at Microsoft
· Radha Penekelapati, Director Scaled Operations – Trust & Safety at YouTube
· Leslie Chau, Director Product Management at IBM
· May Russell, Former CTO at Ford
· Praveen Kesani, CTO & Head of Transformation at Wells Fargo
· Ram Valliyappan, Head of Technical Program Management at Meta
· Katia Walsh, Chief Global Strategy and AI Officer at Levi Staruss & Co.
· + many more
Book your ticket here: https://www.digitaltransformation-week.com/northamerica/ticket-information/