Chicago, February 3: Chief Claims Officers from Allstate, Liberty Mutual, State Auto, Kemper, Prudential and more will speak at the Connected Claims USA 2020 Summit on June 24-25, 2020. (https://events.insurancenexus.com/connectedclaimsusa/)
Insurance carriers are living in a pivotal time. The bar for customer experience has been raised, and insurance customers compare their claims experience to Amazon, Uber and Apple. For the insurance industry the answer lies on harnessing technology to deliver unprecedented efficiency and a world-class customer experience, or risk losing it all.
Through a carefully curated and research-driven agenda, the Connected Claims USA Summit will provide a roadmap for carriers to move from strategy to action and implement the technologies and processes to move beyond incremental change.
With 6 business-critical tracks sharing in-depth case studies on technology, strategy, customer experience, insurance lines focus and innovation, Connected Claims USA is the focal point for those looking to build a solid foundation for long-term claims greatness.
“If you would like to get an in-depth insight into technology emerging on the claims side, this is the right event to be at. Connected Claims is the largest gathering of claims executives globally and this is the only place to meet and network with every part of the claims ecosystem” said Andreas Kleiner, CEO American Modern and 2019 keynote speaker.
Already confirmed to speak include AllstateChief Claims Officer and Senior Vice President, Eric Brandt, Liberty Mutual Executive Vice President, Chief ClaimsOfficer, Mike Fiato and Texas Mutual Insurance Chief Operating Officer, Jeanette Ward. Also confirmed are:
- Evan Scarponi, Vice President & Chief Claims Officer, Prudential Group Insurance
- David Vanalek, Claims Chief Operating Officer, Markel
- Kim Leggette, Chief Claims Officer, Kemper
- Lance Ondrej, Chief Claims Officer, Germania Insurance
- Paul Stachura, Chief Care Officer, State Auto Insurance
- Traci McGuire, Chief Claims Officer, Ameritrust Insurance
- Wayne Sharrah, Chief Claims Officer, Wawanesa Insurance
- Mark Foerster, Vice President Group Operations & Claims, Munich Re
- Samantha Santiago, Head of Claims Strategy and Automation, Farmers
Connected Claims USA attendees take part in a multitude of interactive sessions, workshops, exhibition tours and networking activities providing the critical tools to revolutionize their claims operations.
Head of USA Operations
Insurance Nexus by Reuters Events
T: 44 (0) 207 422 4369
T: 1 800 814 3459 ext 4369