Cyber Defense Magazine 2018 InfoSec Awards are now open for entry.
- Deadline for Submission for our Judges is: extended to February 16, 2018
- Finalists announcement extended to March 16, 2018
- Winners announced April 16, 2017 during RSA Conference 2018 in San Francisco, CA and online and in print edition
- Early bird registration ended at 5pm EDT on 12/15/2017, however, due to your requests,
- We are extending our incredible Last Minute Discount at only $595 USD for entries through January 19, 2018 due to holidays and overwhelming requests (that’s more than 20% off our regular submission fee of $750 USD).
What Winners Will Receive:
Award logo shield and description published in the annual edition distributed throughout the April RSA Conference 2018 in San Francisco, California.
Your Company’s name and award winning product in “Cyber Defense Magazine’s InfoSec Innovators of 2018” listing. This listing is permanently hosted and on our high traffic site.
Unlimited full page press release/executive or product or service release/article promotion about the award that can be used by you for media circulation throughout the year.
Award certificate will be hand delivered to your booth or mailed. A high resolution PDF of the award will be emailed to you for inclusion and marketing in your press release.
Recipients receive their award at the beginning of RSA Conference 2018. Winners will stand out from the noise and the crowd. Awards page receives at least 100,000 IT and INFOSEC visitors per month. Proudly Display your award at your Booth. Let us help you share the good news if you win!
The Judging Panel: CISSP, FMDHS, CEH, certified security professionals who will be voting based on their independent reviews of the products/services which have been submitted.
Award Page Sponsorship – See Below…Thank you to our sponsors…
Proficio is an innovative cybersecurity services provider offering world class managed detection and response (MDR), 24×7 monitoring and alerting, security assessments and consulting through global security operations centers in San Diego, Barcelona and Singapore.
“Proficio has provided us with a peace of mind that we didn’t have before we outsourced our security monitoring.”
-Peter Capelli, CISO & VP of Infrastructure and Networking at Catholic Health
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING THIS PAGE? SEND US AN EMAIL HERE.