- Thu29Oct2020Sofia, Bulgaria
3rd annual cyber community conference QuBit in Sofia offers its delegates excellent speakers, leading edge topics, keynotes, case studies, panel discussions, hands-on trainings and popular networking events.
October 29 is full day of conference divided into sessions which are strictly educational, we allow only one marketing presentation, preferably case study as QuBit listens to its audience and offer only quality and valuable presentations and partners who are helping to improve current state of environment. October 28 is one day of pre-conference practical trainings.
- 90 + C-level managers, experts & practitioners at unique cyber community event
- Excellent speakers and educational sessions
- Popular networking events, peer to peer meeting opportunities
- Pre- conference hands-on full day training
Call for speakers is OPEN!
èMore information at the official link: https://sofia.qubitconference.com/call-speakers-form-sofia/
- Abstract submission – By May 15, 2020
- Notification of acceptance – By June 10, 2020
- Preliminary program – By June 30, 2020
- Full paper submission – By 16 October, 2020
About QuBit: QuBit is a Cybersecurity Community Event connecting the East and West and it is already the 6th year on the cybersecurity market in CEE region. Based on the success in Prague, QuBit expanded further and brought educational conference also to SEE region.
QuBit strive to bring together and build a cybersecurity community of like-minded fellows. Our mission is to create a community of knowledge and information sharing for the industry’s experts and professionals through networking & education events.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/5151151