According to CNN, The Pentagon is investing $2 billion into artificial intelligence. Do you have the latest IA for Government information and technology at your fingertips? Join us at Process Automation for Government, taking place this May 29-30 in Washington D.C.
Enjoy a jam-packed 2 days of sessions from government official leaders in the process automation industry from:
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Homeland Security
- Office of Management and Budget
- National Archives and Records Administration, and many more
The event will have Interactive discussion groups giving you the ability to network with your like-minded peers, all attending to gain a better understanding of process automation in the workplace. Round-table discussion where we offer a casual and informal conversations between yourself and personal 1-1’s with government officials, and much more!
Access the event guide: http://bit.ly/2TaSmXd